Arden Group only collects personal information necessary for its dealings with individuals and uses information for the purpose for which the individual would reasonably anticipate it will be used. Arden Group takes reasonable steps to protect personal information that it holds. Arden Group may sometimes disclose personal information overseas but will only do so in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles.
This Policy sets out information about how you may request access to and correction of personal information Arden Group holds about you, or to make a complaint about an alleged breach of the Australian Privacy Principles. It does not cover information not covered by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act)
1. COMPANIES to which THIS POLICY Applies
Arden Group comprises the following companies and trusts set out in the Schedule to this Policy.
2. What we do
Arden Group is a group of Australian property development companies, with a residential property management arm. Operations are principally located in Brisbane and Sydney and primarily comprise the development, sale and management of residential units.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION Aden Group Collects
Information we collect
The types of personal information that Arden Group collects about you is dependent upon the dealings you may have with Arden Group.
Arden Group may collect and hold your personal information in the following and other situations:
- When you deal with us in any commercial transaction, including as an employee, a customer, a contractor or a business partner;
- When you express an interest to purchase, or purchase, an Arden Group unit;
- When you visit our sites you may be required to register before entry for building safety and contact tracing purposes;
- When you appoint us to manage a property for you
- When you supply goods and services; and
- When you use Arden Group’s websites.
Personal information we collect includes:
- personal details (including your name, gender, address, email address and date of birth);
- information needed to verify your identity such as your driver’s licence, passport or Medicare details;
- your tax file number;
- details about your credit worthiness;
- your occupation and job title;
- information about you that is required or authorised by law; and
- other details regarding our dealings with you.
We only gather personal information needed to run our business
Seeking employment with Arden Group.
If you submit an application or register interest for employment with Arden Group, we will collect personal information from you including information included in a CV or reference. Personal Information may be given to us by you or third parties in ways which you would expect. If we offer you a position, additional information such as your tax file number and superannuation information may be requested.
4. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information we collect will generally be used or disclosed for the purposes for which it is collected and for which you might reasonably anticipate we will use it.
Generally, Arden Group uses personal information in the following situations:
- in managing our dealings with you;
- in providing products or services you have sought;
- in communicating with you;
- in assessing prospective tenants, employees, business partners and contractors; and
- to comply with legal obligations
Personal information may be disclosed to other entities within the Arden Group.
Your personal information may be disclosed to external third parties in certain circumstances Those third parties may include:
- Arden Group’s contractors, consultants, advisers and service providers who assist Arden Group in its business or provide services to us or our customers;
- joint venture partners for the purposes of obtaining relevant approvals;
- lenders and insurers;
- regulatory authorities or government agencies as agreed to or required by law;
- anyone authorised by you; and
- third parties to whom Arden Group is required by law to provide the information.
Arden Group does not sell personal information to entities outside the Arden Group.
Disclosures of personal information to overseas recipients
Arden Group may disclose personal information to third parties located outside of Australia but will only disclose personal information overseas in accordance with the Privacy Act.
5. DIRECT MARKETING
Arden Group may use or disclose your personal information for the purpose of informing you about our products and services, upcoming promotions and events, or other opportunities that may interest you or as otherwise permitted under applicable laws.
Personal information may be collected in paper-based documents and converted to electronic form for use. Arden Group uses reputable storage providers to assist it with the storage of personal information in electronic form. We take reasonable precautions to protect personal information that we hold from misuse or unauthorised disclosure.
7. ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you want to access your personal information which Arden Group holds you may request this by contacting email@example.com accompanied by receipt of evidence to verify your identity.
We will provide the personal information requested without charge unless additional time is required to access and prepare the requested information. If this is the case, we will provide a reasonable estimate of the cost and seek your agreement to payment before proceeding.
Sometimes, there may be legal or other reasons to deny your request. If access to your information is denied, we will provide reasons for the denial.
8. CHANGE to YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You are entitled to request the correction of your personal information which we hold if you believe that information is inaccurate. In this case, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon request by you, we will take reasonable steps to correct the inaccuracy.
We may decide not to correct your personal information and will provide you with the reasons for that decision.
9. Retention of PERSONAL INFORMATION
If Arden Group no longer needs to use your personal information for any purpose, we will take reasonable measures to destroy that information unless we are legally required to retain it
You can make a complaint to the Arden Group if you think we have not complied with the Privacy Act. Any complaint should be made in writing to email@example.com .We will consider your complaint to determine what we can do to resolve it.
If further consideration or investigation is needed, we may ask you to provide further information and ask you how the matter may be resolved. We may talk to other people who have some knowledge of the relevant facts.
In most cases, we will investigate and respond to a complaint within 30 days of receipt of the complaint. If the matter is more complex or our investigation may take longer, we will let you know.
Arden Group Holdings Pty Ltd as Trustee for the AGH Trust ABN 88 055 256 762
Arden Group Services Pty Ltd as Trustee for the AGS Trust ABN 606 651 549
Arden CH (NSW) Pty Ltd as Trustee for the Arden CH Unit Trust ABN 53 205 786 373
Jade Management Brisbane Pty Ltd as Trustee of the Jade Management Trust ABN 29 539 408 245
Euroa Investments Pty Ltd as Trustee for the Euroa Trust ABN 72 305 616 804
Parkview Holdings Pty Ltd as Trustee for the Parkview Trust ABN 95982810804
K Point Developments Pty Ltd as Trustee for K Point Trust ABN 40 209 368 496
Southwind Projects Pty Ltd as Trustee for The Southwind Trust ABN 81 376 577 532
Panorama Management Brisbane Pty Ltd as Trustee for the Panorama Trust ABN 14 432 200 719
Arden Clubs Pty Ltd as Trustee for A C Trust ABN 93 802 463 533